other than all the rain in

the forecast, the weather is great.  It's cool but a jacket isn't necessary.  We're back to decent temps for a couple of days.  Ahhh, change in temperature... that explains all the pressure in my head.  I woke up not really thinking I needed a Zyrtec but thought maybe Flonase would be better since it's all in my head.  I couldn't use my Flonase though.


I accidentally dropped the bottle Friday morning.  They package that stuff in a glass bottle.  Good call, Flonase.

That happened right before I messed up one of Cosme's mother's dishes she brought over on Thanksgiving.


I didn't technically mess up her dish.  I'd left it on the dryer and the vibration knocked it off onto the floor where it was dented and scraped.  Hopefully she won't be too mad.

I posted pics for Dad's birthday on fb over the weekend.  One pic I didn't post was this one.


I was close to having something to say with it but couldn't get it right.  It was along the lines of not fidgeting around and wasting the day.  Something like that.  I couldn't get it right so I didn't get it posted.

I did post this one.


Facebook did its facial recognition and put a square around Dad's face to ask me who I wanted to tag it as.  I tagged Dad.

Then fb saw another face.


I don't even know what to say.  It creeped me out a little.  I'm not positive but that looks like Twomama and Poppy's garage and laundry room in the background.  If it is, knowing that ghosts have been seen there quite a few times, it's no wonder what fb spotted might be a little freaky.  Maybe it's a ghost?  Or, maybe it's pareidolia?  I mean I'm always seeing faces in patterns, surfaces and regular objects.  (By the way, I knew there was a word for it but I had to google it and five minutes after this gets posted, I won't remember that word.)  And after reading a few more paragraphs extensive research, I have learned that this isn't a symptom of madness but instead a "well-wired brain".  That makes me feel better.  (About myself and how often this happens, not the ghost hunt fb is on.)