i don't really understand how UPS

can tell me a package is out for delivery all day and when I wake up the next morning to check the status, that package isn't going to be delivered for two more days.  How can a package that was checked in a few blocks down the road not make it here for two more days?  I don't get it.  I understand everyone's busy but the package that was scheduled to be delivered today arrived yesterday.  Seems like a ball's being dropped somewhere.  Maybe it was this driver who had my package out for delivery yesterday.


I was driving behind him on Monday morning and he stuck his hand out his door and threw garbage out while driving 60mph down 35.  He was jerking around on the road a little and I wondered what was wrong.  I pulled up beside him and he was on his phone.  I was going to call UPS and complain but then I thought no, I'll let him take himself down. 

Oh well.  I'm just glad the other package came early and was delivered yesterday.  I have my hair appointment this morning and I'd rather not leave packages out on the porch.

As for my hair appointment today, I'm adding more blonde.  I went with a different shade of blonde last time, more like Lauren's shade.  I only did a little because I wanted to check it out first.  Since then I saw a picture on Pinterest of a girl with blonde streaks in the front and that's what I want.

I'm not saying I'm going full blown 1985 Duran Duran.



I'm just adding more blonde... to my bangs.

Scrolling through my pictures to find those, I saw several pictures of the coffee cakes I'm supposed to make today.  The coffee cakes that I don't have all the ingredients for that need HOURS to make. 

Walmart, here I come.  Somebody crank that radio up.  I've got some Duran Duran to listen to.