i'm not saying my dog

is a genius or anything but, well, yeah, I basically am.  Yes, they're both smart but Archer did something I think is kind of cool.  I have plastic chairs stacked up against the wall.  Lately he's been sitting on the stack.  Yesterday we had rain and wind all day.  There was one chair pulled off the stack and laying on its side next to the grill cart.  This morning I stood it up right and left to take Cosme to work so that 1) he'll have a designated driver after work and 2) we won't have to leave his car in the parking lot overnight. 

I just got home and I heard noises on the patio.  Archer was moving that chair and then I realized he must have put it there yesterday to block the wind.  I mean why else would he?  (Don't try to think of other answers.  He definitely put it there because he's a genius and he's trying to build a shelter.)


I think he was trying to get it back on its side and angled to block more wind because I clearly screwed up their shield.

I really need to get them a dog house.  I bet Archer could help me set it up.