i'm totally done with sears and they tried

everything they could to keep me.  (Don't worry Sears, we'll always have driver's ed...)  Waiting for yesterday's appointment was getting me worked up.  I sat on the couch and tried to think about other things while sipping my ginger ale to keep my stomach calm.



Long story short, they didn't show again and I removed myself from the situation and any stroke the situation was bound to trigger. 

I've walked away with a few parting gifts and I feel my blood pressure dropping back to normal.  I'm also taking a break from worrying about the dishwasher.  I have other things to think about... like Christmas and all the food I need to start on.  Sure, a reliable dishwasher would make it easier on me but then I thought about Grandma and all the dishwashing she did with all the meals she made each day.  She didn't even have a glorified drying rack.  I can do this.  And maybe, just maybe, the dishwasher will work with me and choose to come on when I need it.

Now I'm going to try to talk Cosme into taking his possessed phone in to get looked at.  His phone, even when on mute, has decided to start playing music when it feels like it.  So yeah, sitting at the front of the church in the middle of Mass can be a little embarrassing when The Black Crowes start blaring.  (Speaking from experience.)  I think it was Jealous Again but I really can't tell you for sure.  I was too busy wishing I could disappear.  At least it wasn't our church where we actually know people.  Now do I think he'll take it in?  No.  But I can try.

Speaking of church, Eric and Paige are coming down today for one of their meetings with the priest.  Afterwards, they're coming by and we're having Brian's BBQ for lunch so they can sample it.  After that, Paige and I are meeting Cindy to look at flowers in WC.  That means I need to get started on some early food prep before I have to get busy doing other things.  Luckily though, one of those things will NOT be waiting around on or even thinking about Sears.