If my blog could say one thing

to my Instagram account, it'd probably be, "I feel ya, sister."  I haven't been doing my photo challenge because I just haven't taken the time.  I could have made time but I haven't felt like it.  I started back up yesterday but not because I all of a sudden feel like it but because I'm trying to make it a habit again.  I like doing it but so many other things are getting in the way.  Oh well, we'll see how it goes.  Don't they say that doing something for seven days makes it a habit?  Maybe it's when you have time to do something for seven days it becomes a habit. 

Speaking of stuff to do, I need to go to the store and I don't want to.  I have a few more Christmas presents to get and then there's food stuff.  I started to order the stuff from Amazon yesterday well, I did order the stuff from Amazon yesterday but the delivery date was December 26 so I cancelled the order.  I just dread going to the store in person.  First of all, I don't like the crowds.  Second, there are a bunch of sick people and I don't want to catch anything.  What would I rather have?  1) people staring at me because I'm wearing a mask and gloves while shopping or 2) strep, the flu, a cold, a stomach bug...  Easy, the answer is NEITHER.  The bottom line is that I HAVE to get things from the store so if I must go, I'm going early to avoid as many people as I can... and I'm taking Airborne first.  I wish it was cold enough to need gloves, I'd wear a pair for germs underneath and nobody would notice.  Too bad it's not scarf weather, I could probably get by with a mask too.  Ugh.  I can feel the germs surrounding me just writing about it.  I have to get dressed and get this over with.