it was a little cool

this morning so I decided to take advantage of it.  I went for a walk all by myself, no dogs invited.  I was going to walk the basic mile of one time around the loop but to avoid human interaction, I had to detour and went a different route.  This sucks because about halfway through the walk it felt like something was pulling in my leg and I really wanted to get back to the house.  All my detour did was add time and steps onto that walk.  I know it's good for me and all that, blah, blah, blah, but I was over it.  And guess what happens on a cool day's walk.  You still get sweaty.

I was so happy to make it home and sprawl out on the cold tile.


I felt like one of the animals.  Then I took a shower and felt human again, a human who's ready for lunch.

Next up on the to do list?  Chicken salad and chips... and a Coke.