so those candy bars

I posted yesterday were for this


Graham Cracker Toffee Bars that I found on Pinterest and the recipe is here.  They were fine.  I could've done without the candy bar and just had the graham cracker with toffee - and maybe chased it with the Hershey bar but then again, I'm not the type who needs chocolate on everything.  Don't get me wrong, I like chocolate okay but there are other things I'd rather have... like toffee.  It was a lot like a Skor bar (which I LOOOOOVE) but with nuts.  Maybe that's what made it just fine, the nuts.  It's not like I'm against nuts either. Sometimes you just have to accept the fact that less is more.

In other news, it'll be another busy day.  I'd like to make it over to Hobby Lobby to pick up a few art supplies and also look into a frame for the painting we picked up in NOLA.  I still haven't gotten the cat/craft/art/guitar room under control.  It needs some work and we all know I don't cope well with disorder.  I've pretty much ignored that room, feeling a little overwhelmed.  I have started to figure out that my creative block might be from that room though.  These are the kind of things I think about. 

I was doing my photo for the daily photo challenge and I got a couple of pictures.  The actual challenge was "angry".  I don't think Lucille is ever angry but her game face is pretty good.


I got this one after the daily pic.  It's nothing special, just the cats.


Now I'm going to do a few things while the chaos of the front room lingers in the back of my head.  Maybe a YouTube video will help.