i don't even know

what day I took this picture.  I posted it on Instagram and FB but this sums up my weekend.


I was worn out.  I was completely exhausted.  I don't know what time I fell asleep on Saturday but I know that on Sunday Cosme was referencing something said on Saturday night.  I told him right away that Saturday night was a blur and I don't remember most of what happened because I was THAT tired.

I fell asleep early Saturday, waking up a few times here and there while Cosme was watching tv and apparently talking to me.  I woke up around 6:00 Sunday morning but went back to sleep for another hour or two.  We did our Sunday stuff and the lights were out before 9:00.  When this morning's alarm went off at 4:30, I felt well rested... which hasn't been the case lately.

Now I just need to figure out what I need to get done this week and pace myself because I for sure don't want another worn out weekend.

While I have this picture up, I think I'll note that I might be on another black and white kick.  I'm blaming it all on Tim Curry, well at least I'm blaming it on a black and white someone took of him.  Maybe I'll use my actual camera and post a few things here.  In the meantime, I'll let you sit here in antici...    pation.

I had to do that.  Now I'm off to finish laundry while maybe listening to a few RHPS tunes.