a few random facts

for Tuesday:
   I've done my research and Great Value is the best cinnamon instant oatmeal I've found.  I'm picky about my cinnamon oatmeal so notes should be taken.


For a while it was impossible to find and I just ate my last packet so I'll have to fight the rain and make a trip to Walmart today if I want some for tomorrow's breakfast, assuming they still have some.


If your refrigerator takes on a wonderful citrus smell, you might want to make sure you closed the OJ.


Doth thou poketh me?

No because "poketh" isn't a word.

If I ever need a sticker family for the back of my car, the truck stop has one.


When stuffing envelopes and you run out of box space, a cake pan will do the trick.


And finally, the new seafood restaurant was pretty good


But too much on my plate was fried, which my stomach didn't appreciate

So I had to come home and settle my stomach with the usual.  Frosted Flakes work almost every time.

One last fact:
I could use a Coke right now.