we picked up Chinese

food last night and everything started off fine. As usual, I couldn't eat too much of it... thank goodness. I had a few pieces of my sweet and sour chicken and stepped away. A little later, nausea hit and didn't want to leave. I had peppermint oil on a painter's mask, only lifting it to sip on ginger ale. The sad thing is, I hadn't eaten an egg roll since I made the egg-roll-in-a-bowl and had too much. Seems like it's been a couple of years. Anyway, I finally had a bite of an egg roll last night. (It might be a couple more years before I have another.) I finally fell asleep and woke up with everything better. I went to Shipley and had a bite or two of an apple fritter. Cosme warned me not to. I did... and soon regretted it. I didn't use peppermint or drink any ginger ale, but just rode it out with a few crackers. It wasn't as bad as last night but it wasn't awesome either. I hope it's done. I'm definitely not in the mood for anything fried. 

Speaking of food, Kroger posted an ad with skirt steak on sale.

I understand that food photography is a thing and there's probably a reason they did things the way they did, but I also understand that cutting against the grain is a thing with a reason as well. Oh well. I thought they could've done better. 

Then there's Disney who is going overboard on trying to do better

They seriously put a warning for tobacco depictions in The Little Mermaid. Okay. I'm not saying anything else. 

This ad for the Sleep Nora makes me laugh, but I'm also thinking about buying one. 

The struggle is real. I'd hate to have to bust a lamp over Cosme's head. I'm sure he wouldn't like it too much either. 

Okay, time for bed. I think I'll go find something to watch. Hopefully it won't have any tasteless and obscene tobacco depictions. (Also hoping I have two working lamps in the morning.)