I've been okay through

all this pandemic stuff. What? Me, the worrier, has been okay?  Yep... until this evening. Some kind of a panic or uneasiness is hitting me. I placed a Kroger order to pick up Monday morning and I'm worried about the germs. I think I'll set up a table in the garage to put everything on to sit for a day or two, except for the cold things. The grocery pickup isn't what did me in. It stressed me a little and I watched a video of a doctor cleaning off groceries. That stressed me a little more. I think what did me in was the caterpillars.  They're too much. They're everywhere. I can't feed the dogs and I can barely take the garbage out. It's horrible.

They're worse in the back yard. 

Our neighborhood is doing a scavenger hunt for all the kids. We cut out a colored heart and hang it up so that when they're out walking or riding bikes, they look for them. I had ours on one of the front windows but I couldn't see it from the street. I guess it's the tint. I put it in a scrapbooking page protector and put it on the front door. 

It was my only option because well, caterpillars. I definitely wasn't about to walk through the bushes. 

I need those things to hurry and convert to moths because I might just be headed towards medication otherwise. I've looked up ways to kill them, but it sounds like they're on their way out. (By the way, Cutter does nothing.)  

I think I might need tv and a drink. STAT.