Halloween came and

went.  We went with a Coco theme since I'd already decided on Day of the Dead.


I was no one in particular and Cosme was Miguel, the main character.  Well, I bought him a red hoodie to be Miguel and suggested he carry around one of Eric's guitars but he was too tired to be in on it.  A group of kids yelled "COCO!" when I answered the door but I let them know that Miguel was too tired to come to the door.


That was that.  Yeah, Thanksgiving is next but let's focus on Christmas.  I've had two presents wrapped and ready to go under the tree but look at this.


It's been hard trying to keep the baby away.  I don't know how the gifts will last until December 25th.  I think I might need to buy packaging tape and suggest everyone bring a pocket knife and/or scissors.  This should be interesting... and exhausting.