and now we put the

vitamin C and olive leaf extract to the test.  The baby came down with a fever and upset stomach yesterday.  They took her to the doctor this afternoon and after negative results came back for the flu and strep, the doctor decided it is a stomach bug.  I'm washing clothes and blankets now.  I already sprayed Lysol and used antibacterial wipes everywhere while Thieves is going in the diffuser.  So yeah, now we wait and see if the vitamins and extract help me fight off a bug.  I'm making Cosme take them too.  But seriously, if we can dodge this bug after letting her eat and drink from our stuff and hold her while sneezing on us, I'll definitely stick with it...

Hopefully better than I stuck with my photo challenge.  I've been thinking about starting up again.  It can be fun but then it can also be a hassle.  Sometimes I just don't have the motivation for it.  Like right now.  It might've sounded fun two hours ago but right now... nope.

I picked up our ham for Thanksgiving today.  I brought it inside and then went back out to get the garbage can.  When I walked in, I smelled something, maybe clove?  And I was about to take the ham to Cosme to smell how good it was.  Then I realized it was the Thieves in the diffuser.  Well, at least the ham looks good.  I bought the turkey on Saturday and it's been thawing out in the refrigerator.  I'm hoping the rain finishes early so Cosme can fry the turkey.  If not, we'll have to settle on roasted.  Meh...

Okay, dryer stopped.  Time to fold those clothes, put the bedspread in, and start more washing.  I have to destroy all traces of that bug before bed.