I don't know if I should bother

posting the blondie recipe or not because I read it wrong.  Whatever, I'll share it.  I followed this recipe HERE but only did part one, the blondie part.  I have a bad habit of not paying attention sometimes.  If there's a backstory to a recipe, I probably didn't read it.  I glanced over this recipe so assumed the cookie dough portion was like if you want to make cookies instead of blondies.  That's not how it is.  I think you're supposed to make the blondies then bake cookie dough on top.


So after mixing up the blondie ingredients, I added a few handfuls of white chocolate chips and macadamia nuts... and it worked.  I'd make them again just like I did, wrong.

In dog news:

  • Archer seems to be limping slightly less.
  • He just took his third dose of meds, seven more to go.
  • He still hasn't pooped.
  • The image of him lying on the side of the road didn't make me cry today.

Oh, and all the food I prepped on Sunday?  We finally had some for dinner tonight.

That just about covers everything.  I really like uneventful days.  I'm going to TCB and enjoy it.