I've been doing a little Christmas

shopping.  I decided the baby needs to get some crayons in her stocking so I found these.


They're bigger for small hands and washable.  Not only that, if you look at them from other angles, they look like boots.


Actually, I guess it's more of a wedge bootie.


Then, when they were added to my list, it was something for a cell phone.


Technology is awesome.

I won't complain because the more I can buy online, the more people I can avoid.  There's a bunch of stuff going around.  I think the crud has basically vanished like last month's media frenzy and now all I hear about is impeachment a stomach bug and strep... the worst.  I can't handle a sore throat.  They've always been a problem for me.  But strep?  That's a whole different level.  Strep is my kryptonite.  Don't get me wrong, there are plenty of other things that can get me down and in bed, but strep just totally does me in.  Complete misery. 100%

Thankfully, I had a Young Living order delivered today.  I was totally out of Thieves and because of all the sinus stuff, I ordered Eucalyptus too.  That's a first for me.  I'll try it in the morning.

For now though, it's diffusers, vitamin C, olive leaf extract, and online shopping.