I made all that food yesterday

to be ready for the week and here we are, on the first day of the week, stopping to pick up dinner.  We took the baby home and I needed to go to the post office so we decided since we were out, we might as well pick something up.  I didn't argue because I needed to get busy with chores when we got home... and here I am, not doing chores.

I took advantage of the perfect weather we had this morning and went for a walk.  It was a little bright and even though I had the stroller's top pulled down to block the sun, I guess this was better.


Well, it was almost nap time so that could've had something to do with it.  It was nice though.  Like I said, the weather was perfect.  We stopped for Little E to say hi to a dog.  She enjoyed looking around and hiding behind the blanket while I enjoyed listening to music in one ear.  We'll probably do that again tomorrow.  Might as well take advantage of the weather while it's nice.

As for the Christmas tree and presents, she did okay.  I heard she tried to get an ornament when she first got here but I didn't see her do anything after that.  Oh, she also put one of Mom's gifts in the dishwasher.  For the most part though, she left it all alone.  Things are looking up.

Oh, my DNA results were updated and I'm basically just even more of a mutt.


England is down from 60% while Norway is down from 29%.  Ireland and Scotland doubled while Germanic Europe tripled.  Sweden and Nigeria weren't even in the equation last time.  Whatever, it's still fun and interesting.

Oh well, if I don't get up, I really won't get to anything that needs to be done.

And I still didn't post the blondie pic and recipe.  Tomorrow.