so what do you

think?  I've wanted changes around here for a while but yesterday I finally made some.  I changed the background and all a while back but wasn't 100% happy.  I wasn't even 80% happy.  Sometimes I just get tired of the patterns and colors and just want plain.  This is definitely plain and colorless and I like it.  I will say I am 95% happy.  I still need to figure out a few things I want but this is it and it's all good.

I was leaving Walmart yesterday and noticed that the toilet paper in my basket would work for the daily photo theme of circle.  I started the camera on my phone but then decided to walk to the car before taking the picture.  I was going through the pics later and found this one.  Obviously an accidental selfie, but there's something about it.  It kind of reminds me of something that could be an album cover, but imagine me dressed up with hair fixed and standing outside of a place other than Walmart.  I don't know.  It kind of has that "I'm totally cool and the boss of Walmart and about to kick butt and take names while you jam to my latest hit" vibe, now just imagine a cooler outfit and location, and maybe a rockstar.


Maybe?  Maybe a little?  Use your imagination and think of all the album covers you've seen.  Just imagine it's not me.  Maybe not.  Maybe I should just turn my camera on when I need it and not when I'm only thinking about using it. 

Now I'm going to knock another thing off my to-do list and dismantle the mantle.  After that, I might work on the Christmas tree.  See, this right here is why I need my tree up so early.  I need longer to enjoy it.  Not putting it up until after Thanksgiving doesn't work for me.  I need more tree time.  This year I will do better.  I refuse to have work done and get sick during the holidays.  I'm writing this on my calendar so I won't forget.