right now i'm questioning

that whole "let's eat less take-out" thing I started yesterday.  (Yesterday?  Really?  I only started this yesterday?  #iMightFail)  It's almost 3:00 and I'm tired.  If it were 7:00 I'd put on pajamas, call Pizza Hut and get in bed.  You see how easy it is to get sucked back into the take-out habit?  It really is a struggle.  I did awesome yesterday and had hoped for the same motivation today.  Up until an hour or so ago everything was fine.  All of a sudden though, I'm tired.  I haven't had a Coke and am hoping the one I'm having now will give me a little jolt.  Once it kicks in, I'll prep the meat for tonight's Mongolian Beef.  For real though, today started off great.  I got my usual chores done, went for a pedicure and then even managed to hit up a couple of stores.  Then I came home and had lunch.  Now I feel done.  I don't want a nap.  I just want to go to bed.  And so far, as I slowly sip, this Coke isn't working.  I'm doubting whether or not that jolt is going to happen.

On the plus side, I made that blueberry tart yesterday (and we only ate half of it) so at least I'll have dessert covered for tonight.

Right now I need to go do something to take my mind off how sleepy I'm getting.  And I really just yawned after typing that.  And then I just yawned again after reading that.  Okay, it might be time to guzzle this Coke and get moving… or at least guzzle this Coke.  Wish me luck.