i went to brazoria

yesterday.  Mom was supposed to leave and I had to run a few water hoses by so she could get them hooked up.  Anyway, while she was trying to finish up her work outside, I was helping standing around.  She was messing with one water hose and a dragonfly landed on a yard art thing she has.  It stuck around for a while, even with us moving all around.  Here are a couple of pictures I got.  (Also, I had to run inside to get my phone and he was still there.)

"Hey lady, what's up?"

"Nothin' much here.  You know, just chillin' on this bell."
He had no problem with me being right there in his face.  It's like he was checking me out as much as I was him.  Here's a video I got too.


I put my phone back inside on the charger after that but I shouldn't have.  A few minutes later a rabbit showed up, then a hummingbird and then some other bird.  It's like we were in a Disney movie or something.  Scratch that.  If we had been in a Disney movie, the rabbits and birds would've been doing the work.