the word on the

street, or at least as far as the photo challenge is concerned is "feet".  Yeah, I could've posted a picture of my feet in my new shoes but I decided to look a littler further.  Since I had to run to the store, I got my picture there.

Speaking of feet, I was getting out of the shower on Tuesday and banged my left foot into the frame of the shower door.  It hurt BAD.  It was one of those hurts where the person in the next room asks what happened and you don't even feel like talking.  My last three toes were injured and stinging.  Yesterday only one toe (the little piggy that had none) was still sensitive and I was worrying I might lose my nail.  As bad as it hurt though, the first thing that went through my head after it happened was, "HOW WILL I GET A PEDICURE???"... priorities.

I can't just end it here.  I might as well post my new shoes.  Remember the kung fu shoes I ordered a while back?  I had to get a new pair of the patterned ones.  (I'll just say it was a situation involving a cat.)  Anyway, I had to reorder a pair so I decided to get the leopard print ones too.
And yes, they are a little bit fuzzy.