trash is the

topic for today.

You may be wondering where I was so early to be in a parking lot this morning.  I'm on top of it today, kind of.  I found a recipe last night I wanted to try and needed a few ingredients so my meat will have time to marinate.  It's basically Asian style fajitas.  It's marinated in stuff like soy sauce, sesame oil, ginger, garlic... you get the idea.  After it marinates for 3-6 hours, you grill it and slice it and serve it.  I think I'll serve it with rice.

Let's back this story up a little bit.  Last week on our trip to Costco, we passed the cookbooks and there was The Pioneer Woman's cookbooks on top.  One was released a year or so ago and the other was a couple of weeks ago.  I didn't have either and they were a low Costco price so Mom and I each got both.  If you don't know who The Pioneer Woman is, she's kind of like the queen of the blogging world.  A lot of the blogs you see today are inspired by or want to follow in her steps... a lot, not all... obviously.  Anyway, she has a blog, cookbooks, a cooking show, a novel and a kids book and probably more.  I read the blog and I watch the shows but I'm not a fanatic like some.  So last week I picked the books up for about half the regular price.  I've made some of her recipes before (some awesome and some not).  I sat down and went through the books.  I decided not to make any of that but to use a recipe I found on Pinterest.  I clicked the link and what do you know... someone had gotten it from The Pioneer Woman.  Forget the blogging world, I think she's taking over the entire world and I contributed.  At least I got a discount.