friday's word

of inspiration was "moon".  Guess what.  It was foggy out and I didn't see anything.  I did find these Moon Pies though.  I've never had one but Instagram posted it to FB on Friday and I have since learned that I need to try one.

The next day came "animal".  So that one was a no brainer.  Here's Strat with his new X-Men bandana.

Yesterday was "breakfast".  Fried eggs, refried beans, potatoes and tortillas.  I'd take another serving right now if it was in front of me.

Speaking of taking...  When Mom was down last week we made a stop at Costco.  One of the things she picked up was a jar of candy for me to deliver to Dodo at the nursing home.

I bought chocolate covered almonds for myself but really wanted a little bite of something different.  If my grandmother was here she would have offered me one of her salted caramels and when I deliver them, she'll still offer me one.  Keeping that in mind, I decided to tear her jar open and have one.  I know Dodo wouldn't mind.  Seriously though, is there a grandchild anywhere that would feel guilty for taking a piece of their grandmother's candy?  And I don't either.