today's word is

fruit.  I won't bore you with another picture of my clementines (even though they're delicious) so I'll show you my fruit-filled breakfast.

Yum.  Apple kolache.  It's probably not the best representation of fruit but buried somewhere in that mound of sugary goodness are a few pieces of apple.  The sad thing is I couldn't even eat half of it.  I love my sweets but even I have a limit.

The last few days have seemed a little busy.  I've had running around to do, used book sales to attend, just the regular stuff.  Today I'll get to pick up my car.  I think it'll feel like a new car once I get it back.  Don't get me wrong, I don't mind driving around in a newer model but I can't wait to see mine.  I dropped it off a week ago but it really wasn't anything major being done.  I think the most time consuming was the new windshield.  It had lots of other things done to it and one of the things I'm most excited about is the detailing.  After sharing my car with a teenager, it needed a good cleaning and carpet shampooing.  Ahhh, I can't wait to see it.  Now I just have to drive back to Webster or League City or whatever that place is.

Lately Strat has taken over one of the chairs as if it's his throne.  I wanted to wash this throw the other day but I am not kidding, he was on it for HOURS.  I finally pulled it out from under him but seriously, the cat thinks he runs the place.