i couldn't take it

any longer.  I went out and fought the weed eater one more time.  Almost two hours later (sigh) the front yard was edged.  I didn't enjoy fighting the thing and at one point even had a bit of a situation but it eventually got the job done.  There are a few parts that don't look the best but it's done and it felt good to get it done.  I'm also tempted to get out and mow today.  Who knows, there might be a little weeding of the flower bed thrown in too.  I'm crazy like that...

When I finished I saw this guy on the house.  He wasn't there for long and went to hide under the rain gutter.
photo-a-day, day 70

The only downside to all this yard work?  Sneezing.

On another note, within the next few days there will be another recipe posted on Our Grandmothers' Recipes.  Yes, it's been a while... a long while but I found a recipe I want to try.  I found a recipe for a chocolate cake.  It's not the chocolate cake by Grandmother Brandt but it is a chocolate cake.