i'm really trying to

get into another gear.  I have stuff to be done, I can't get motivated and Coke isn't doing the trick.  I keep telling myself I have energy and I start to do something, finish it and then realize I need a break... repeat cycle.  I did make the pitcher of tea I thought about making four days ago.  I guess I am getting my stuff done but I'm just moving slowly.  This is where the photo-a-day comes in to play.  I got the garbage out and on my snail's pace walk back into the house I noticed this snail shell.  I decided to get my macro stuff out and get a picture.
photo-a-day, day 83

While I had it all out I thought I'd take a picture of something else I just finished with.
I had to squeeze some lemons for my chicken marinade.  Oh well, enough of that.  Now I have to go put all that stuff I just dragged out away.  I stop to do one thing and create a bigger mess for myself.  Typical, just add it to the list.  Maybe I need a break first.