when i do yard work

there's usually a break involved.  Sometimes this break includes a camera which sometimes leads to lying around in the yard.  I was so relaxed and could hear cars slowing down as they drove by but I didn't care.  Well, I cared enough to not fall asleep but not enough to get up.
photo-a-day, day 76

Over the weekend there was a supermoon.  It was too foggy to see much of it overnight so I had to wait to get pictures the next morning.  Since I'm so far behind on my photo-a-day, I'm including three pictures of the moon to catch up.  Is it cheating?  Possibly.  Am I caught up?  Almost.  Today is day 80 and it's not over yet... and there's lots of yard work to be done again.

I like the glow that's seen in this one.  It wasn't foggy but there were still a lot of clouds.
photo-a-day, day 77

This feels a little spookier to me.
photo-a-day, day 78

The black and white is just plain but still a little spooky.
photo-a-day, day 79