since i was out

pulling weeds this morning, I thought the yard was the best place to catch up on my photos.

I tried to edge and weed-eat yesterday but my weedeater would not keep the string coming out for me.  I got frustrated and stopped.  I want a new one, one that will work without me having to stop every 9 inches to pull more string out.
photo-a-day, day 59

This thing is the only color I have in my yard right now.  Once everything starts blooming, this will be brown.  It's frustrating, just like the weedeater.
photo-a-day, day 60

There are two bird nests in this tree
photo-a-day, day 61

and another is in the shed on a ladder.
photo-a-day, day 62

I didn't finish outside because I started coughing a lot and my former yard guy was across the street pimping out the neighbor's yard and that was making the weeding even more frustrating.  I think it's time for lunch.