eric got rodeo tickets

from Cindy and I went with him last night.  We saw Kiss.  I've been to quite a few rodeos.  Once my grandmother married a man that was on the board of directors of the Houston Livestock Show & Rodeo, we got tickets for the same seats every year.  This went on from the ages of about five to thirty.  I've seen everything from KC & the Sunshine Band to Bill Cosby to George Strait.  It's been a variety.  I don't think, unless you count the country apparel for all the country acts, I've ever seen people dress to this extreme for a rodeo act.  There was a lot of face painting and I admit I tried to get our group of four to get our faces painted as the four in the band.  Since nobody would cooperate, people like this got all the attention.

This was also something I haven't seen at many rodeos... Men waving their heavy-metal-horned-fists (or whatever that's called) in the air.

It was an entertaining night.
photo-a-day, day 75