cosme and i went

walking yesterday.  We went to Memorial Park and everything started okay.  We were laughing and talking as we started their trail, which is only three miles.  About half a mile later, as we were passing the golf course, I told Cosme that sounded fun.  Another half mile, as we were passing their driving range and Beck's Prime, I told Cosme how I'd rather be at the driving range and having a fat juicy hamburger.  Another half mile I asked if we could stop and sit on a bench... he said no.  Another half mile I let Cosme know he was mean and I was tired and thirsty and needed a pedicure.  He asked if I brought water like he told me to but I let him know I left it in the car so I didn't have to carry it.  (My backpack already had my camera in it, I didn't want to make it any heavier.)  He was trying his best to keep me motivated but I was fading fast.  Once we saw the car I was thrilled.  We got to the car and I plopped, guzzled my bottle of water and then declared that I needed a Coke.
photo-a-day, day 73

I will admit it was a peaceful walk and the trees smelled good and I liked not being obligated to wave and say hi to anyone.  As mean as Cosme was for taking me there, I really did have a nice time... but my feet still hurt and I seriously need a pedicure.