i made a sheet

cake yesterday, this sheet cake.  Thank goodness Mom hadn't left yet.  I sent a lot of it home with her.  Cosme has been asking for one but they're 10x15 and that's a lot of cake to keep around the house when one person is here all the time and sees it every time she passes through the kitchen.
photo-a-day, day 88

A couple of days ago I picked up some garlic/dill white cheddar cheese.  It's different but pretty good.  We snacked on it until our burgers were finished on the grill.  While munching away, we read the wrapper and it noted that the cheese would be good for burgers or grilled cheese.  By the time the burgers were finished, we'd already had enough of the cheese.  Today I took the last chunk and sliced it for a grilled cheese sandwich.
It was pretty awesome but I couldn't even eat half of it.  It was definitely too much of a good thing.
photo-a-day, day 89

Now that I've finished with all the food talk, it's time for me to go back into the kitchen and start the chicken for tonight.  Right now I don't think I can handle looking at anymore food.  ugh.