i was going to post last

night but I was having issues with the pictures.

First thing's first.  I have wrapping paper and supplies out because 'tis the season.  When the baby got here this morning, I put the tape dispenser next to the tv where she can't reach it.  I saw this a little later.



She didn't do this because she can't reach it.  I didn't do it because I just didn't.  Cosme and Eric didn't do it either.  The tape rolled itself out and stuck to the tv?  I don't think so.  Just saying...

Okay, now on to what I wanted to share last night.

I tried a new recipe for Ranger Cookies that I found HERE and I like them.  I cut down on the coconut because I wanted to like the cookies and not spit them out.


I'd make them again.

I think our snowman's fallen off the wagon.



His scarf is around his head and his nose is stuck up in his hat.  He's smiling so it must have been worth it.

I know I said I was done with all my Christmas shopping the other day BUT... I saw a good deal and had to get it for Little E.

Not even $15.  How could I pass it up?  I couldn't.  I didn't.  It's already wrapped and under the tree.

NOW I'm done Christmas shopping... until I see another good deal.  Little E won't be here for a couple of days so that means one of two things: I don't buy anything because I'm too busy to stop and look online OR I have more time to sit and focus on what's on sale.  My to-do list says I'll be too busy.  We'll see.