Little E has a chair at

home that she will sit in to watch tv.  I decided to get one for our house.  I knew I had Kohl's cash to use so I thought I'd look there.  I pulled it up and it was on sale for $35.99, about the same price as Amazon.  I added some Kohl's cash, making it $5.99 BUT since it was under $50, shipping wasn't free.  I had another $20 in Kohl's cash so I figured I'd add something else to bump up my total.  I found a little pop socket to try on my phone and a couple of pairs of boots for Little E.  While this did bump up my total, the Kohl's cash and coupons knocked it all down again.  I was looking for other things I needed and eventually got to the magic number for free shipping.  I guess it's supposed to be $50 before coupons... whatever.  So instead of buying the chair for $6 and paying another $8 in shipping...



I spent $56.  They're sneaky and I know it going into it.  Here I am again, now with more Kohl's cash that needs to be spent.  The good news is I did get the chair AND I saved $161... instead of paying shipping on a $6 chair.  No regrets though, I needed to spend an extra hour shopping.  At least I didn't buy more sweaters.