I know I said I was done

with the yard but you'll never believe who decided to sober up!


I was bringing him in to throw away and decided to try a different outlet first.  He started airing up super fast.  I took him right back out and used a different cord to plug him in.  Voila!  But then, after spending too much time in the yard, Benadryl was needed.

So Paige came to get the baby and I knew Cosme was working.  I went into our bathroom to get my Benadryl.  To the left of the cabinet, knowing I was alone, I still had to do a double take to make sure a shadow figure wasn't haunting me.


Can you imagine if it'd been dark and that happened?  My (new favorite) sweater was hanging on the steamer but earlier, I draped my hoodie over the top so the baby couldn't get it.  I forgot all about it.  It really does look creepy, especially when you see it out the corner of your eye. 😨

Oh, now that the sun's gone down, here's this.


And now the yard is done... except for those extension cords.  I need to work on replacing a couple.  Maybe I'll have it all figured out by Christmas.