I've been hearing about

a new cupcake shop in WC.  After my hair appointment on Friday, I stopped by.  I got a few cupcakes and a cinnamon roll.  I brought them home and nobody liked them.  I ate a lot of the Birthday cupcake. While its frosting tasted a lot like mine, the cupcake itself didn't have much flavor.  Cosme had one bite of the cinnamon roll.  It was really dry but I'm sure a microwave and butter could have fixed it.  We all sampled everything and the next morning, I threw the rest away.  There might have even been a whole cupcake in there.  That's depressing.  When I went to LJ today to purchase the last Christmas gift on my list, I knew I needed to stop by Gigi's Cupcakes to make up for last week.  I brought them home and they are good.  I have to say though, the first time I had Gigi's, I didn't care for them either.  This is different though.  Nobody liked the new ones I brought home, it wasn't just me.

Oh, and did you catch that?  I bought the last gift on my list today.  I'm still expecting a few packages in the mail, but shopping is DONE... unless there's some disaster that ruins all the presents.  (Oh, please don't let a disaster destroy anything.) If that happens though, I'm sure presents will be the last thing I'll be worried about.  I might worry a little about nobody getting anything, but I'm sure they'd try to reassure me and convince me that they can wait until next year for presents.  Now I just need to worry about focus on food and cleaning... and getting enough sleep.

I think I'll call it a day.  There's a BedJet set on 100 degrees at 40% that's calling me.  That's seriously our best purchase lately.  Well, that and the bed it's set up on.  Time to enjoy our purchases.