Well, there's good news

in the lighting department.  I think the snowman helps bring the warm and cool lights together.  The bad news is, I can't get him to work right.


But more good news.  I had a solution.


I'm past the date to return him.  I can't even leave a review anymore because he's gone from Amazon.  (Probably in rehab.)  I can't be too upset though. The reason I bought him a couple of months ago was because he was on sale.  Oh well, you win some, you lose some.  I'm done with the lights.

You know how they say never go to the grocery store when you're hungry?  I have another one.  Never shop for clothes when you're cold.  I did some online shopping the other day.  I bought four sweaters.  Yeah, it's winter, but does anyone in SE Texas need four sweaters?  Seriously though, they were delivered yesterday and I've been wearing one ever since.  I might need more.

There's a show coming to Netflix on December 20th called The Witcher.  Eric told me about it months ago.  It's a video game that they've turned into a show.  Lately I've been seeing ads for it and how great it's supposed to be, compared to Game of Thrones.  That's going to be hard to schedule in binge-watching during Christmas.

Okay.  It's time to go chill.  I need major rest right now.  I'm headed towards the snowman's situation, minus the alcohol.