I did a little raking today

and even had help for about two minutes.


I didn't even fill up my second bag.  The baby was more interested in exploring in other parts of the yard.  Oh, darn...  Really though, rain and cold are coming tomorrow so I thought I'd do as much as I could while it's warm.   We all know how much I like to hunker down and stay warm.  I should probably have a (long sleeved) t-shirt made for myself to wear when the temps hit the 40s that reads OUT OF ORDER.  I never would've made it in earlier times or up north.

That reminds me, I was going to make soup tomorrow but I think I'll go ahead and start it tonight.  Might as well get one thing out of the way while I have the energy to do it... or at least some of it.  It's a new-for-me recipe so if all goes well, I'll share how awesome it was with a link tomorrow.  I'm hoping for the best because if it flops, OUT OF ORDER means I won't be leaving the house to pick anything up.  I better get started.  Wish me luck.