we ended up not


making breakfast on Thursday.  Cosme stopped at Chickfila instead.  I didn't make the cinnamon rolls like I had planned either… until yesterday.  I couldn't find my frosting recipe so I had to throw stuff together and make it work.  It worked so I guess I should write it all down.  One guess what I had for breakfast this morning.


I want to go back to bed.  I dozed off watching The Handmaid's Tale last night.  That means after it ended and I woke up from a nice little nap around 10:00, I was wide awake.  I hate it when that happens.  Now I'm dragging.  I need to get dressed though.  I have an extra pan of cinnamon rolls I was going to take to the church office this morning and I know they close early today.  The dogs would probably appreciate it if I stopped to pick up another bag of food for them.  So much to do and so little oomph.  Seriously though, I need to move and all I want to do is sit here.  That's a lie.  All I want to do is walk back to the bedroom and plop on the bed.  I'll fix that.  I still need to make the bed.  It's so hard to sit on a made bed.  I'll try that.  If that doesn't work, I'll have a Coke.  If the Coke doesn't work, I'll give up and have a nap on the couch or the spare bed.

Get up, Melanie.  You can do this.