i tried a new recipe last

night, I think.  A while back I tried a good meatball recipe but never linked it here... you know, the main reason I share new recipes here, FOR EASY ACCESS TO THEM AGAIN.  So I couldn't find the meatball recipe but found one I saved HERE.  I made that one.


We liked it and I'm officially linking it as my meatball recipe.  We had them in sandwiches with toasted sandwich rolls.

Today I need to make a dessert.  Cosme asked for a cheesecake yesterday but I don't think I have enough room in the refrigerator to store one.  I think we might end up with cookies.

Last night we were watching tv in the bedroom with the door open.  I've shared pics on fb where Strat sits there, hoping we'll let him in.  Here's what happened last night.

We noticed him.  He really wanted in.  I think he passes by and glances at us hoping we'll break down and let him in.

Oh, hey.  It's just me, hanging out by myself.

 It didn't work so he went about it another way.  Hiding around the corner, I saw him eyeing the carpet.  He wanted on it so badly.


I caught him looking at me.  I'm sure he was assessing the situation.


He got bold and sat at the edge, putting one paw on.  It's like his nerves wouldn't let him make eye contact and left him staring into space.

OMG.  I'M ON IT AND IT FEELS AMAZING.

Realizing he'd made it that far and not knowing how he'd been able to keep it there for that long, he finally looked at me.  Was he was watching me wondering why I wasn't looking at him but at my phone instead?

Does she not see me???
Then he decided he probably got as far as he could for the night and turned his attention to the tennis match.

All that for tennis?  Was it worth it?
That didn't last long.  Who can blame him?

This morning I took the dogs out to eat.  I put food in each of their bowls and Archer started eating while Maggie didn't.  I kept telling her to eat but she would just put her head down.


One last time I said, "Maggie, eat your food".  Archer also had enough of her case of the blahs.  He took his nose and pushed her dish right in front of her and went back to his own bowl.


She didn't get up but finally started eating.


I think she was just having a slow moving morning, until a squirrel popped up on the fence and they bolted.

I took the Bitter Bandage off her leg this morning.  I figured it'd been on long enough.  Once I hear licking again though, I'll put another piece back on.

I think I'll go see what all we have on hand available for desserts now.  I did buy a few cake mixes the other day so maybe I'll just go with that.  Sounds easy enough and it won't need the refrigerator.  Maybe I'll turn my nose up at dessert like Maggie did her breakfast.  Yeah, not likely.