today's been a busy

day.  I had to be at the church at 10:30 but at 10:00 Maggie needed to escape again.  I heard a crazy bark from Archer and knew something was up.  I ran to the door and he came inside.  I called for Maggie but knew she was on the other side of the fence.  I drove around back, picked her up, hauled her butt back home, and let her know exactly how angry I was the whole time.  I got her back home and locked up.  I scolded her a little more and she didn't care… but Archer did.  We have to get the rest of the fence covered with that welded wire and we have to get the other side cleared out.  There is definitely a critter living back there because before she escaped, they were wanting to get to something back there.  It's just too hot to do anything.  Hanging that wire has to be done really early or really late.

I don't want to think about that right now.

I made cream horns yesterday.


After rounding Maggie up and then going to the church to help, I came home and had two (they're tiny) and just about guzzled a can of Coke.  It was all deserved and necessary. (and enjoyed)

I'm about to start dough for cinnamon rolls.  It's Cosme's day to bring breakfast tomorrow.  I've been wanting to make some cinnamon rolls and figured this is a good excuse.  I was kind of thinking about sprinkling pecans in with the cinnamon/sugar innards.  I haven't decided for sure though.  He'll also take a mix of biscuit sandwiches with either bacon or sausage.

I've been taking a little unintentional break from Instagram and I haven't been on fb a whole lot.  I'm going through one of those phases again where I'm bored with it and a little tired of people.  That's probably not the nicest thing to say but it's true.  Call me an introvert, whatever.  I need my space, not My Space instead of other social media outlets but my actual space from them.  By the way, I never did have a My Space account.  I do have a Twitter account I never use though.  Oh well, I think I might start back up with the Fat Mum Slim photo challenge.  I don't know.  On second thought, just mentioning it doesn't sound like any fun at the moment.  We'll see.  I also haven't given up on my camera challenge, I just haven't been carrying my big purse.  Maybe one day soon I'll get back with the program.

For now I'll get up and start dough before I lose interest in it too.