i've been distracted and

haven't bothered to get on the computer.  I've been planning and shuffling and doing all the stuff that one would do when their son and his wife are coming to stay.  Their lease is up and will be staying here for a bit.  I haven't taken any pictures because it's been raining a lot and I've been a hermit.  I finally made it to Walmart yesterday to pick up some storage tubs but that's it.  Actually, I didn't even get out for that.  I picked the day when the rain was hardest to venture out because McDonalds was giving away a french fry stylus with every quarter pounder.  When I got there and asked, they didn't even know what I was talking about.  Since I was already out and wet, I went on to Dollar Tree and Walmart.

Now I need to go wash the sheets and comforter from Eric's bed.  I need to finish pulling some things out of his closet to put in vacuum sealed bags.  (I think that's what they're called.)  Anyway, I've got to finish making room.  And when I'm done with that, I need to have Cosme move this computer to the kitchen desk so I'll have somewhere to post when I'm no longer distracted.

As for now though, I need to go back to being distracted.