before I left the house to run

errands, I got a call from the church asking if I could come help out.  I got ready and ran errands when I finished there.  By the time I got home it was already close to 1:00 and I was starving.  Thank goodness for rice and gravy.  I didn't even dish it out.  I heated up in the storage dish and ate it straight out of there. 


I hope nobody else wanted any.

After that I started on my cookies.  I found the recipe HERE.  The dough was a little crumbly but the cookies are good.  I didn't feel like it but I got busy unwrapping Kisses.  I was standing at the counter and one slipped out of my hand.  I leaned forward to try to catch it but didn't see it.  Then I stepped back and saw it.


That would never have caught and landed there if I needed it to.

Anyway, about 30 minutes later I had all the cookies cooling.


Now unlike yesterday, this morning I plan to make breakfast before I start snacking.  I'd better hurry because those cookies are looking better each time I glance at that picture.

In patio news, I found a cleaner yesterday at Lowe's.  It wasn't the specific Simple Green formula I was looking for but it's a different brand that seems safer than the jug of Clorox.  I'm still having my doubts.  I think I might save it for the driveway and order the Simple Green online.  I don't know.  I think I have already talked myself out of cleaning the patio today anyway.  I'm tired.  I also need to figure out where the fence wire isn't making a connection because Maggie has finally figured out that she can chill at the gate with Archer.


That's not good.  Oh, this picture was taken from my car as I was backing out to leave.  Once I saw Maggie's face, I decided to lock them up while I was out.  The last thing I needed was to come home and hunt down the dogs.  And to be honest about that fence wire, I probably won't end up doing that until I have some help.

Now I'd better hurry and fix some breakfast because If I don't cave and start snacking on cookies, I'll start on the leftovers and that'll just make it harder on me for dinner options.