i was leaving wc

yesterday and thought the rays of sunlight looked pretty neat shining through the clouds.  I would have taken a picture but I forgot my camera.  Today I brought my camera along for other reasons and the sky looked the same.  I pulled off 35 and got this picture.  I think it looks pretty neat.

RELATED FUN FACT:
I just got my driver's license and Mom and Dad made Lauren come with me on a trip down to Brazoria (her assignment was to report the highest speed traveled).  Anyway, we were traveling down 59 and the sky looked similar to this, only the clouds were closing in.  I pointed it out to Lauren.  I told her if we didn't make it to the end of the road before the clouds closed, we'd be shut out of Heaven forever.  I told her that was the door and it was closing.  lol  I know it was mean, but hey... that's what sisters are for.