i was flipping through

the ads and coupons that come in the mail.  One of the ads was for a caftan.  This one to be specific. 
 
I really like it.  Sure, it reminds me of Mrs. Roper from Three's Company a little but I like it.  I figure I'd be okay as long as I don't get a perm and start calling Cosme "Stanley".

I pulled it up online and was reading the details.  It's 100% polyester.  That makes me cringe a little more than wanting to buy clothes that remind me of Mrs. Roper.  But you know what?  The more I look at it, the more I think I want it.  So it might look like Mrs. Roper but guess what.  Certain styles always make their way back.  I mean the maxi dresses have made their way back and so have chukka boots.  It's not like I'd wear it around town, just at home.  If I wear it around the house, it'll make me feel like there's a pool in the backyard.  I don't know.  On the plus side, I could always be Mrs. Roper for Halloween.

While I was looking around on that website, I also found these things.

I like to refer to arm warmers as "sleeves".  And for those rare occasions when my arm warmers aren't enough and I feel as though I need a "hand warmer", I have these things called "gloves".  I'm pretty sure they'll catch on one day.