i made two sides

yesterday, leaving me with three sides and one dessert to prep today.  That's what I'm in the middle of right now.  I baked pecan pie bars earlier this morning, I just pulled a sweet potato casserole out of the oven and I have potatoes coming to a boil as I type.  I do not like sweet potatoes.  Everybody goes on about sweet potato fries and to me, it's still a sweet potato and I don't like them.  I eat sweet potatoes one way.  Sweet potato casserole... and especially hold the marshmallows...YUCK.  My sweet potatoes have to be topped with a crumbly streusel mix.  So this morning I was mixing the topping.  It looked different than normal.  It was really wet, really, really wet.  I double checked the recipe.  Instead of adding 3/4 of a STICK of butter, I added 3/4 of a CUP of butter.  (That's 1 1/2 sticks versus 3/4 of a stick... double.) 

See the difference?  The bowl on the right is correct.

I hurried and mixed the proper topping to get it in the oven.  Then I started thinking.  What would happen if I put my mistake on a sheet and baked it.  I did.  Can we say "happy accident"?

I had a few bites.