the other day i did

yard work.  I cut a lot of things back.

I put all the brush on the side of the road for the trash truck.  They got most of it but a few pieces were left behind.  I took the garbage out this morning and was picking up the stray pieces to put in the garbage can.  I picked the last two things up and a little snake was all coiled up underneath it all.  I just remembered, that's one more reason I like to pay to have yard work done.

Actually, there was a snake on the side of the house when I was doing the yard work.  When I saw him on my shovel, I came inside to take a break and gave him time to get away.  I can't stand snakes and I don't understand why I have so many.  It seems like they're always in my garage too.

No, the picture I posted has nothing to do with snakes but is of some of the things I cut back the other day.  I didn't want to post a snake.  I can't stand the sight of them.