it really doesn't seem like

a weekend morning when 6:00 looks like this...
 
or better known as the time my alarm goes off Monday-Friday.  (I'll blame the blurry picture on being tired.)  This wasn't even a picture of me hitting the roads at 6:00, this was me heading home.  (Ouch, right?)  I woke up before 5:00 so that Eric could be at the school to leave for UIL on the bus that was leaving at 6:00.  With a sky like this, at this point I was wishing I was at the beach.  I bet that would have been pretty.  One of these days I will be there as the sun comes up.  I am determined.

According to Yahoo, today is International Women's Day.  Does this mean cake is involved?  Maybe that's a good reason for me to bake a cake today.  Or, blueberry muffins sound good too.  Yeah, I think I need blueberry muffins... right now.