i need to do some work

in the yard today.  You know how the word on the street is things need to be trimmed back on Valentine's Day?  Well, it still hasn't happened around here.  I want today to be that day but I really have my doubts.  I'm tired.  I've realized I cannot take Zyrtec D before bed.  It ruins my whole night.  I woke up at 3, 4, 5 and then the regularly scheduled 6.  This is after not being too tired last night and falling asleep close to midnight.  I wouldn't blame it all on Zyrtec D but this isn't the first time that's happened after taking the stuff.  Anyway, after my morning walk, I might be too tired for yard work.  I'm just sayin'.

And for no particular reason, I decided to post this picture.  (You need to read that as Forrest Gump would say it.  Not that it makes anything any better but that's just they way it went through my head as I typed it.)

Yeah, okay, maybe not.  On that note, I'm off to start this productive day I have planned.