we left new jersey

the following morning and headed to Asheville, NC.  We did get to stop and have breakfast at White Castle on our way out.  This was nothing but a day of driving.  We stopped Friday morning for an early lunch at this place and bought t-shirts.  Our reason for stopping in Asheville was to see the Biltmore Estate.  Believe it or not I don't have any pictures of the actual house.  (Actually, at this point, it's probably real easy to believe.)  I tried to get some but the other tourists were kind of ruining every shot.  Also, there wasn't a whole lot of green or blooming going on.  The house had some neat stuff but it was a quick tour.  We decided not to get the audio tour but we were getting stuck behind everyone else who did... they were really holding things up and just standing around.  I could include a few funny things that involve gas-passing and getaways but I already typed it once and thought it might be TMI.   We went to their winery for tasting and a little shopping.  We left Asheville around 3:00 for our next destination.  The next stop will have to wait until tomorrow.  I won't even say where it is but it's a place I've ALWAYS wanted to go.  I'll give a hint... "Long distance information.  Give me Memphis, Tennessee"

On another note, I have a new addiction.  Not that I had an old one but I do have something I am totally hooked on.
Oranges are my favorite fruit.  Yeah, sometimes apples or strawberries are good and every once in a while even bananas, but I love oranges.  I don't eat a lot of them since they can be kind of messy with the peel and juice and seeds and all.  It seems like lately I've been seeing these Cuties everywhere.  I finally bought a bag the other day.  They weren't available to buy just a few so I had to buy the whole bag.  I figured some would end up in the garbage since there were so many.  Well, I also didn't figure on eating SEVEN the first day.  They are delicious, seedless and so clean and easy to peel.  You know how when there are brownies or cookies and it's next to impossible to walk through the kitchen without having a bite?  That's how I am with the oranges.  It seems like every time I walk through the kitchen I have to eat an orange...or two.  As a matter of fact, I'm going to eat one right now.