so two days after

I made the raspberry bars, they were gone.  We didn't eat the entire tray.  Actually, it was headed in that direction so I piled some bars on a plate and took them to the church for the office to eat.  Then I baked chocolate chip cookie bars with another Pinterest recipe.


They're okay.  I'm just not the biggest fan of chocolate chip cookies.  Sure, I like them but if given a choice, I'd probably pick something else... as long as there weren't any raisins... or coconut.

Speaking of which, we went to get a donut the other day at Shipley.  I always ask if they have any hot donuts and lately they've all been "warm".  My warm and their warm are clearly two different things.  A cold donut can really get me worked up.  I was so mad.  We went a few days later so that maybe we could score a hot one.  Again, they were "warm", or as I call it, cold.  This time I wasn't going home with a cold donut.  I drove to another place and asked if they had hot donuts.  Oh. My.  She handed me the bag and said to be careful because they were still a little wet.  Yes, they were so fresh the glaze hadn't fully set.  It was awesome... except for the fact their donuts have a slight taste of coconut.  To the regular person who isn't bothered by coconut, it's probably not noticeable but I don't like coconut.  But really now, I set all my coconut differences aside (as hard as it was) and I powered through that hot donut.  It was serious.  I had glaze on my face.  I just can't figure out why they taste like coconut.  Maybe a drop of flavoring in the glaze?  I don't know but if they didn't do that, those donuts would be TOTALLY awesome.

Another thing that can get me worked up?  Game of Thrones.  Last nights episode was (once again) SO INTENSE.  It took me a while to be able to go to sleep.  I was amped up.  I've read different theories on the Night King and I have a feeling it's Jon Snow's father.  Anyway, I did a search this morning to see if I could come across any new theories.

"who is the"


My phone might be a little amped up too.

I just entered "who is going to clean my pantry" but it didn't offer any suggestions.  I guess that one's all on me.  I'll go do it.  I'll pretend there's a hot glazed donut waiting at the finish line, minus that coconut flavoring.