i'm feeling better

today.  Actually, I was feeling better yesterday but I spent a lot of time in bed.  I could do a few things and then I'd have to take a bed break.  I think it's just from not eating and the lack of Coke.  Once I had that Coke yesterday, it's like a light appeared at the end of the under-the-weather tunnel... and then I went to lie down.

Now I just have a little cough that I need to go away and maybe that'll help the soreness in my throat go away completely.  I'm sure I'll take a nap soon because I went to sleep pretty late.  The last time I looked at the clock it was 2:30.  Then I lied there thinking about supernatural things like orbs, ghosts and being watched and when I finally dozed off, I had crazy dreams.  The alarm clock went off at 4:30 and that was that.  I tried to fall back to sleep after Cosme left but here I am, still awake.  I guess I could use this time to do some more disinfecting.

I looked on fb yesterday and I swear, if this place shares this article one more time I'll have to unlike their page.  This time I got screenshots just to share.  I read some of the comments this time and saw that I wasn't the only one who thought this author's discovery was no discovery but she has definitely been living under a rock.


I've gone ahead and highlighted the parts where the author makes us look like we have no idea what we're doing.


If they share this one more time I might, before I unlike the page, have to comment asking they add some sort of disclaimer.  There really needs to be something to put this all on the author and note that not all of us Americans are... I don't even know... clueless?  Honestly, I know it's not a big deal but something so simple shouldn't be wasting my screen space.  There are plenty of quizzes that Buzzfeed could be throwing at me in that spot, like finding out what kind of cheese I am.  Now THAT would be helpful.